Aim and Scope
Textile & Leather Review aim to disseminate fundamental, theoretical and applied scientific knowledge related to textile and leather.
Published articles present original research and advances across different disciplines including materials, technology, chemistry, economics and design related to the textile, leather, clothing and footwear industry.
Journal topics include research on different textile materials such as fibres, yarns, textile fabrics, and leather, as well as composites and other fibre-based materials for various applications. Furthermore, the focus is on the technology and processes of the textile, leather, clothing and footwear industry, including chemical technologies and processes for textile and leather production. In addition, the Journal welcomes articles on diverse aspects such as environment, sustainability, innovation, waste management, marketing and management, quality, textile design, fashion theory, the fashion industry and more.
Textile & Leather Review publishes research, providing current information to stimulate the dissemination of research results in these fields.
The variety of perspectives provides a holistic view of the science behind textiles and leather.
- Textile & Leather Review is Open Access journal
- Print ISSN 2623-6257 (2018-2021)
- Online ISSN 2623-6281 (2018-)
- Quarterly publishing (2018-2021)
- Continuous publishing (2022-)
- No publication or access fees (no APC)
- CC BY-SA 4.0 applied to all published content
- All manuscripts checked using anti-plagiarism software
- Double-blind peer review for all manuscripts
- Submission to Publication is approx. 8 weeks
- Acceptance Rate – 45%
- Subject Category – Materials Science, Textiles and Chemical Engineering
- Publisher – idd3, Croatia
* Textile & Leather Review is officially supported by the Republic of Croatia Ministry of Science and Education.